When Your Pet Is Suffering, Nothing Else Matters
We get it. We love our pets and want them to be happy and healthy. When they’re in pain, or anxious and afraid, we want to DO something about it. One natural alternative to prescription medications which continues to gain great popularity is hemp-derived CBD.
We welcome you -- encourage you to read this web page -- and scroll to the bottom to request your FREE e-book!
What is CBD?
CBD is not a recreational drug, and does not give your pet a “high” at all. It’s a naturally occurring compound, found in hemp plants. It has been cultivated for thousands of years, and might help with your pet’s issues.
Is it legal?
Yes! Unlike medical prescriptions or recreational substances, CBD contains no psychoactive ingredients. The 2018 U.S. Farm Bill fully recognizes CBD (Cannabidiol) derived from the Industrial Hemp plant as legal. While the trend toward CBD products in the U.S. is growing rapidly, the FDA still regulates and oversees food products with CBD in them — but as a product for pets, there are no legal restriction for their production and sale.
What issues can it help with?
CBD is being purchased by a growing number of people for their pets — and they report it providing significant help for them. But no one is allowed to make "medical claims" about it — so beware of those that do! With that said, CBD has been reported to have a positive effect on animals suffering from anxiety, stress, fear, loss of appetite, allergies, aggressive behavior, inflammation, arthritis, seizures and other serious conditions, including tumors and cancer.
How do I give it to my pet?
CBD can be administered as a topical, liquid or a solid. (Oils, chews, capsules, gel caps, powders balms, serums and salves). Amounts to give your pet is based on his or her weight.
How Do I Find Out More?
There’s a lot of information across the web, but it’s important to get sound advice from a trusted source. We’re offering a book by Dr. Robert J. Silver, DVM.
Dr. Silver has been a veterinarian for over 35 years, has published numerous articles, and is a speaker and consultant on a variety of topics.
This free book (in PDF format) will teach you…
- why hemp doesn’t get humans or pets “high”
- what the terms hemp, PCR, and others really mean (PCR is another way of talking about "full spectrum -- or a full-profile cannabinoid. Most people simply say CBD. But PCR stands for Phytocannabinoid Rich. Phyto stems from the Greek word "plant"... so whether someone says 'full spectrum' or Phytocannabinoid Rich -- they are somewhat synonymous.)
- which kinds of plant extracts can be harmful for your pet
- where to buy safe products for your pet
- what kinds of conditions and behaviors can be helped, and why
- how to calculate appropriate doses
- how to safely, gradually introduce hemp oil to your pet
- how to create your own extracts, and why it may be easier and safer to purchase ready-made products
Click this link: Free E-Book and provide your email address to receive a link to download your free copy of the book.
(Your information is confidential - we will add you to our email database, but will never sell or share your information!)